Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The GOP is back at it with the "anchor babies" slur.
- Meanwhile, Clinton still thinks kids fleeing violence should be deported.
- Protests erupt after the killing of yet another black teen, Mansur Ball-Bey, in St. Louis.
- Three firefighters are killed battling a Washington wildfire.
- The labor market is still healing, although jobless claims are up.
- Look, people: if your email is on the Ashley Madison leak, you can’t get it removed.
- Speaking of which, child molester and gay bigot and Josh Duggar’s been using the site.
- Those long hours at work might be killing you.