Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- New York mayor Bill De Blasio defends the $40 million settlement with the Central Park Five as a matter of morals.
- Boko Haram is said to have kidnapped 31 boys and 60 women and girls from villages in northeast Nigeria.
- Report shows that politics had nothing to do with "inexcusable" delays in Jerry Sandusky investigation.
- Sixteen child prostitues are recovered by Ohio FBI.
- Google continues its quest for world domination by selling domain names.
- Futbol fever! U.S. vs. Portugal is the most watched match in American history.
- OITNB’s Lorraine Toussaint talks about doing nude scenes in her 50s.
- Human or Android? Life-like robots are on display at a Tokyo museum.