Here are some of the stories I’m reading up on this morning:
- Authorities arrest an Ohio man who they say wanted to bomb the capital.
- France’s Hollande makes remarks about Islam’s compatibility with democracy at the Arab World Institute.
- The Boston chapter of Black Lives Matter shuts down the I-93.
- The Oscar nominations are out–and Selma’s been snubbed for Best Director and Best Actor.
- Jobless claims are back up.
- You can now use your personal wifi hotspot at Marriott Hotels (the chain was fined by the FCC for not allowing it at a Nashville hotel last year).
- Naya Rivera is sorry if you feel offended for her comment that "white people shower more than ethnics."
- Wanna avoid early death? Walk 20 minutes a day.