Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Israel continues to bombard Palestine, as residents flee for cover.
- Bowe Bergdahl will return to active duty at a military base in Texas.
- 150 homes in Philadelphia are evacuated following a mystery gas leak.
- Volkswagen will be building a new mid-size SUV in the United States.
- Apple rejects China’s claim that the iPhone’s location tracker is a security threat.
- Comic book icon Archie will die this week taking a gunshot for his gay best friend.
- Germany beats Argentina at the World Cup final–but it’s Rihanna who really wins.
- Unexplained rash? It could be your iPad.
- Whether or not you missed Friday night’s supermoon, there are some great photos.