Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- IS beheads another U.S. journalist, Steven Sotloff, on video.
- Ukraine and Russia agree to a ceasefire ahead of the NATO Summit–although it’s unclear if militants will adhere to it.
- Two black brothers are exonerated for a murder they didn’t commit, for which they’ve each served 30 years.
- People in Los Angeles who apparently haven’t tried Krispy Kreme seriously line up to visit Dunkin’ Donuts’s first store in the area.
- Apple denies iCloud or Find my iPhone are to blame for recent l
eaked celebrity nudessex crimes.
- Eating habits in the U.S. are improving–unless, that is, you’re poor.