Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Europeans are going to talk after as many as 950 migrants are feared dead after their their fishing vessel sinks off the coast of Libya.
- At least seven people are dead and 1,000 have fled from anti-immigrant violence in South Africa.
- Al-Shabab bombs a UN bus in Somalia, killing four.
- You can watch the Boston Marathon live today beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET.
- Baltimore police are under scrutiny after Freddie Gray, a black man, dies in custody.
- Kaisa, a massive Chinese developer, defaults.
- Sony releases its Z4 but doesn’t really tell anyone about it.
- Bobby Brown tells his audience that Bobbi Kristina is awake and watching him. Hmm.
- U.S. Surgeon General tells Elmo to get vaccinated.