Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Israel pulls out of Gaza for a 72-hour truce ahead of talks in Egypt.
- The Ebola death toll hits 887.
- A passenger plane is escorted to landing by a military jet in Manchester, England; police tweet that it’s due to a bomb threat.
- The Nixon tapes are being released in parts starting today through Saturday, to coincide with the 40th anniversary of his resignation.
- Toledo, Ohio, lifts the water ban.
- Target’s shares fall eight months after its massive data breach.
- Google removes some games like “Bomb Gaza,” which allow players to bomb Palestinian children.
- Eating baked or boiled fish once a week boosts the health of your brain.
- Too cute. Horses use their eyes and ears to communicate with one another.