Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Hurricane Arthur threatens the South on the eve of the Fourth of July.
- Delusional anti-immigrant activists pack a city meeting in Murrieta, California.
- Mean In? Facebook’s Sheryl Sanderg is sorry not sorry about her company’s emotional manipulation.
- Writer Walter Dean Myers, who asked, “Where are the people of color in children’s books?” has passed away at 76.
- The Ebola virus combined death toll rises to 476 in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
- Kangaroos use their powerful tails as a fifth leg.