Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- The bodies of three teen Israeli settlers are found near Hebron; the Israeli Air Force launches a massive attack in retaliation.
- France’s former president, Nicolas Sarkozy, is held for questioning in a new corruption probe related to an old corruption probe.
- A federal judge overturns the conviction of an NYPD officer who identified women he wanted to kidnap, roast, and eat alive.
- Beyoncé is named the most powerful celebrity by Forbes.
- Google will soon shut down its first social network site, Orkut.
- Nigeria and Algeria, the last of two countries from Africa left at the World Cup, go home following losses.
- The United States will play (and, in my prediction, will lose to) Belgium today at 4:00p ET (you can watch it for free on Univision).