Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Israel attacks a UN school serving as an evacuation center in Gaza, killing at least 20 people as they slept.
- Some 150 people are feared trapped following a massive landslide in India.
- Five people are rescued after a water main burst, flooding part of UCLA’s campus with about 10 million gallons of water.
- The National Labor Relations Board says McDonald’s is a joint employer, meaning it’s liable for labor violations at individually owned franchises.
- Hyundai recalls 883,000 cars for transmission problems.
- More Jay Z and Bey divorce rumors surface.
- Need weed? A San Francisco startup will deliver it to your home.
- Two more massive craters are observed in Siberia.