Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- French troops are guarding the Air Algérie crash site in Mali that claimed 116 lives.
- Some 10,000 Palestinians protest against Israeli strikes on Gaza.
- The presidents of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras are meeting with President Obama at the White House.
- Authorities determine that porcelain dolls left outside 10 California girls’ homes were “intended as a kind gesture.”
- Google is set to acquire video game streaming platform Twitch for $1 billion.
- Supermodel Andreja Pejić comes out as a trans woman.
- The top Sierra Leonean doctor battling ebola has contracted the infection himself.
- Astronomers find that three exoplanets they hoped would hold water are instead dry.