Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Israel is calling up 16,000 reservists to continue its attacks on Gaza.
- Sierra Leone calls up its troops to handle its Ebola quarantine epicenters—part of the nation’s state of emergency.
- Wisconsin’s Supreme Court upholds the state’s voter ID law—which currently isn’t in effect because it was ruled unconstitutional by a lower court earlier this year.
- Immigration courts speed up cases for children caught crossing the border.
- A Michigan man may be deported to Lebanon to face trial for the killing of two Irish soldiers.
- Argentina defaults, again.
- Depression may increase the possibility of dementia.
- An octopus didn’t eat for more than four years as it took care of its unhatched eggs.