Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Iraq’s military claims it’s pushing back ISIS.
- Obama is expected to meet with congressional leaders today to discuss Iraq; airstrikes are unlikely.
- Not yet a candidate, Hillary Clinton backs Obama’s deportation record and says she thinks unaccompanied minor child migrants should be sent back to Central America.
- Amazon is expected to launch its cell phone today. Yes, the one that’s rumored to track your eye movement.
- T.I. and Azealia Banks are beefing.
- Ebola deaths in West Africa reach 337.
- An invasive and destructive beetle may soon spread into New Hampshire.