Here’s what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Hundreds of miners are dead following a devastating mining disaster in Turkey.
- Chelsea Manning may be moved to a civilian prison to facilitate her hormone therapy.
- A new report indicates that children as young as seven years old are picking tobacco in the U.S.—without so much as overtime pay or protective gear.
- Feeling like you wanna creep everyone out ? Google Glass goes back on sale.
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” tops charts.
- Magic Johnson responds to Donald Sterling’s remarks.
- There may very well be a MERS outbreak emerging in the United States.
- NASA reveals a stunning video that illustrates two neutron starts colliding to form a black hole: