Here’s some of what I’m catching up on this morning:
- The Thai military has taken power of the government through a coup d’état.
- Blasts in an outdoor market in China leave 31 dead and 94 injured.
- Federal prosecutors reveal new details in the Boston bombing case.
- A 15-year-old is kidnapped and held for 10 years on threats that her family would be deported if she alerted authorities.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates makes the moral case for reparations—revealing how little we know to even draw a conclusion.
- Nearly 140 people are arrested at the McDonald’s annual shareholder meeting, demanding better wages.
- You should change your eBay password immediately (but it’s a little harder than it sounds).
- Up to 5,000 Red Robin diners may have been exposed to hepatitis A in Springfield, Illinois.