Here’s what I’m reading up on this Wednesday morning:
- After announcing a plan to leave nearly 10,000 troops in Afghanistan yesterday, Obama is expected to talk more foreign policy at West Point today.
- Police in France standoff against undocumented migrants from Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan and Eritrea.
- Edward Snowden tells NBC he was trained as a spy, working oversees undercover.
- An Associated Press/Equilar study reveals the 50 highest-paid CEOs.
- A go button, an emergency button, and no steering wheel: Google’s new car.
- The Beastie Boys sue Monster energy drinks for using the group’s music in promo video.
- Donald Sterling is or isn’t ok with Shelly Sterling selling the Clippers.
- Ads for cancer centers may be misleading.