Here’s some of the news I’m reading about this morning:
- Boko Haram says three of the schoolgirls abducted in Nigeria are dead; 18 more are critically ill.
- The FAA acknowledges that the 50 cancelled flights and 455 delays at LAX last week were caused by a Cold War-era spy plane.
- Office Depot will close at least 400 stores as a consequence of its merger with OfficeMax.
- Dropbox disables all of its old links so that they cannot be viewed by unintended recipients.
- If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it: Bey, Jay and the Met Gala.
- The health of the Indiana man who contracted the potentially deadly MERS virus is improving.
- If you look up on Saturday, you’ll spot Saturn in the eastern sky; if you have a telescope, you’ll be able to see its rings and moon, too.