Here’s what I’m catching up on this rainy morning:
- Tax Day got your down? Try some free fries, free cookies, free massages, or free paper shredding to cheer you up!
- Silvio Berlusconi will be doing community service at a nursing home as part of his sentence for tax fraud.
- Ukraine’s still figuring out what to do with those militias in the east.
- Fed chair Yellen may raise capital and liquidity standards for big banks.
- Google (not Facebook) acquires Titan drones.
- Pharrell is so happy, he’s crying.
- It’s Jackie Robinson Day, but what’s really changed?
- Ebola has claimed at least 121 lives in West Africa, but may soon be under control.
- Deforestation, fire and drought may lead to the destruction of the Amazon’s forests.