Here’s some of what I’m reading up on this Friday morning:
- At least 10 people die after a truck and a bus carrying high school students collide in Northern California.
- Pope Francis asks for forgiveness from child abuse survivors.
- Kathleen Sebelius resigns.
- Protestor hurls shoe at Hillary Clinton on stage.
- A white man with glasses will replace another white man with glasses on The Late Show.
- Speaking of glasses (creepy glasses, that is), you’ll finally be able to buy Google Glass for one day only next week.
- Wholesale prices are up 0.5 percent; is this a sign of inflation?
- Colin Kaepernick is being investigated by Miami’s SVU.
- An ancient arachnid with four eyes!