Here’s what I’m reading about this morning:
- A suspect is in custody after stabbing at least eight students at a Pittsburgh high school.
- Ukraine may very well be headed toward a new conflict.
- Fraud? Some Medicaid doctors are raking in as much as $21 million per year.
- That Congressman who brought the Duck Dynasty guy to Obama’s State of the Union has been busy making out with a person who is not his wife.
- Futures are up after Alcoa shares gain, and ahead of the Fed meeting.
- Time to change all of your passwords or the Heartbleed bug will get you (if it hasn’t already).
- UCONN takes the women’s NCAA title too, yet check out how how The New York Times manages to make all about a man.
- Young men’s eating disorders are too often undiagnosed.
- Seriously, though, cover your mouth when you sneeze.