Here’s what I’m reading about this morning:
- Ukraine’s relationship with Russia continues to deteriorate.
- The New York Times Editorial Board came out swinging against the FCC’s latest moves to curb net neutrality.
- Northwestern’s football players will vote today on whether to form the NCAA’s first union.
- Oh, you thought the race for mayor of New York City was over? Think again.
- Chicago’s newest selective enrollment high school will be named after President Obama.
- Jay Z allegedly got got.
- Seth Myers will host the 2014 Emmy Awards.
- The NBA playoffs are in full swing. Out West, the Clippers are rewriting their organization’s history, while the Warriors are brewing a name change.