Here’s some what I’m reading up on this morning:
- Former KKK leader Frazier Glenn Cross kills three at a Jewish community center in Kansas.
- A submarine will probe the Indian Ocean floor for Flight MH370, although the black box battery is likely expired.
- Did GlaxoSmithKlein bribe doctors?
- Just 13 percent of all Twitter accounts have tweeted more than 100 times—and 44 percent have never tweeted at all. #Huh.
- No love for 12 Years a Slave at the MTV Movie Awards, in which Rhianna is the only winner of color for a cameo.
- 49ers’ linebacker Alden Smith is randomly selected for screening at LAX, and is detained after claiming he has a bomb.
- Despite the risks, nearly a quarter of women are prescribed opioids during pregnancy.
- I’ll be waking up at 3a ET to watch the total lunar eclipse.